- VAS provides malpractice insurance for volunteer attorneys providing legal services through the VAS program.
- VAS coordinates CLE trainings throughout the year and upon request.
- VAS tracks pro bono hours provided by volunteer attorneys that can be reported for CLE credit.
- VAS is supported by our local bar association. Bar members are encouraged to participate in pro bono work.
- VAS is supported by our local judges and commissioners. They appreciate the private bar’s willingness to volunteer.
- VAS volunteer attorneys make a difference when they offer their time and talent to those who would not otherwise be able to access and afford legal services.
Attorneys: register to volunteer creating a personal and unique log-in and password for the CDCVAS website. This is different than your Legal Server log-in information.